Monday, October 17, 2011

Everything I need


I am sitting at home with my husband, parents, and brother. And I have everything that I need.





Sitting right here, on my parents beautiful deck. I could turn my phone off because I don't feel the need to talk to anyone else. Lose my car keys, because I don't feel the need to go anywhere else. Just enjoying my family. Nature. Life. Trying to always remember what God has given me.


My husband and I should be leaving soon to start the new chapter in our lives....together. It feels so great. Scary. Exciting.

I hope the apartment we get has good light so that I can return to taking pictures of food. But for now, family and nature have been pretty good muses. Don't you think? My parents have the most beautiful back yard.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...