Monday, August 9, 2010

It's been too long!

Sorry it's been so long. Quite a few people have been asking me when I'm going to update my food blog. I've been soooo busy. I'm getting ready for the Atlanta Food Rave, which will be on August 27, 2010 (get tickets because they're going fast). I've also been working on a new business venture, but after August 27th I should be able to post more regularly.

Anyways, I made a tasty omelet for breakfast the other day.

I sauteed zucchini, onions, and green peppers in a roasted red pepper butter I made.







Then I added beaten eggs, seasoned with pepper (trying to cut back on salt every now and then).



Cooked it for a few minutes.




Added cheddar cheese. Yummy!



Flipped it over and served it with turkey bacon.





Sorry for the paper plate guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...